To customize your LinkedIn Profile URL, follow these steps:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Go to your profile by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner of the home page.
- Click on the “Edit public profile & URL” button on the top right corner of your profile page.
- Scroll down to the “Public Profile URL” section and click on the “Edit” button.
- Enter the custom URL you would like to use in the “Customize your public profile URL” field.
- Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
Note: Your custom URL can only contain letters, numbers, and hyphens, and can’t include spaces or special characters. Also, once you change your URL it cannot be changed again. So, be careful before saving the changes.